Sunday, March 14, 2010

Favourite Products of the moment...

Hey Beauties!

I always seem to miss the end of the month... so this is kinda my favourite products of right now...

Hair:
- Big Shampoo by LUSH: Not for every day use, because it clenses so well. I use it about every other shower. It makes my hair so voluminous :)
- Pantene Full & Thick Volume Mouse. I love this products for getting nice big waves in my hair. It thickens much better than any other product I've used before.

Nails:
- Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream: This stuff works wonders. If you are someone who suffers from dry cuticles in the winter, try it!! I love the smell, very lemony, and its a thicker formula, so it stays on where you put it. I like to rub it on before I go to bed :)

Make-up:
- I forgot my big 88 palettes at home, and I'm at school, so I've been without them for the past 2 weeks. Its really given me a chanve to discover a lot of my old makeup, and small eyeshadow palettes. I love maybelline quads, and little revlon singles!
- Nivea Lip Care essentials has been my saviour while the weather has been so bad. It is like a little heaven on my lips :)
- This next product is actually called "slice of heaven" Its a Lip Gloss by Beauty Rush (La Senza) and I love it so much! Great colour, sticky but not too sticky, and lasts a long time.

Thats all for now. Just a few quickies :)

Keep smiling!

xo

jg

No comments:

Post a Comment