Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nail Note

Hey Everyone!
Hope your all doing well! And for all of you students good luck on your exams :)

I was taking a study break, and painted my nails, so I thought I'd share.




I bought this nail polish for $2.00 when I was at shoppers drug mart the other day! It's by L'oreal, and it's a beatiful bright red colour. There is a gorgeous shean to it, that reminds me of the Holiday Season!









I tried getting a close up of my nails so you could see the actual colour! This is a little more accurate than the first picture.








Its called Caught Red-Handed, and its number 470.


I have a few of these L'oreal Nail Polishes, and I am loving them. They stay on well, and cover great. Two coats and its perfect. I've been wearing Sephora by OPI's top coat over it, and I haven't had any problems. It also dries fast too, so I didn't have to wait 5000 hours before touching anything!
Talk to you all soon,
xo
jg
(I purchased this with my own money and no one is paying me to say anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment