Friday, December 4, 2009

In & Out

Hey everyone!

I've seen a few blogs have posts like these, and I love them, so I thought I'd start.
It's kinda like a montly favourites, but more frequent, and there is stuff that I don't like too.

In's
  • Rediscovering old winter smells. I love finding perfumes I haven't used in a while :)
  • Shiny hair! I am loving my sample of Cynthia's Shampoo from lush. The smell isn't great, but
  • Greys and Purples on your nails! I am in love with Metro Chic from Sephora. I've had my bottle since the summer, but now is such a better time to wear it!
  • The song "I need you now" by Lady Antebellum. Soooo good :)

Out's

  • Cracked hands! This winter weather plus using so much hand sanitizer is making my hands crack like crazy.
  • Dishes. Also not helping the cracked hand situation
  • Msn. Who actually uses it any more?
  • Blue eyeshadow. No matter what, I just can't make it work for me.
  • The drama on Youtube. Seriously, if you have silly comments keep them to yourself!

xo's

jg

No comments:

Post a Comment