I've seen a few blogs have posts like these, and I love them, so I thought I'd start.
It's kinda like a montly favourites, but more frequent, and there is stuff that I don't like too.
- Rediscovering old winter smells. I love finding perfumes I haven't used in a while :)
- Shiny hair! I am loving my sample of Cynthia's Shampoo from lush. The smell isn't great, but
- Greys and Purples on your nails! I am in love with Metro Chic from Sephora. I've had my bottle since the summer, but now is such a better time to wear it!
- The song "I need you now" by Lady Antebellum. Soooo good :)
- Cracked hands! This winter weather plus using so much hand sanitizer is making my hands crack like crazy.
- Dishes. Also not helping the cracked hand situation
- Msn. Who actually uses it any more?
- Blue eyeshadow. No matter what, I just can't make it work for me.
- The drama on Youtube. Seriously, if you have silly comments keep them to yourself!