Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hot Rollers


Hey Everyone!
Hope you're all having a good weekend! I have an exam tonight, so I've been studying for it like crazy!
Just thought I'd do a quick post about the hot roller set I use. I've been through a few, and this is my fav. It's by CONAIR, and its the Ionic series. It comes with a variety of different sizes of rollers, large, medium and small, and a ton of clips to hild them in place. I really like the way the clips are shaped, as they dont make marks on my hair!
I got mine at Wal Mart, but I am sure there are a ton of places you can get them. They have a felt barrel, so your hair slides through easier. They heat up super fast, and have 10 heat settings. I usually heat them up to 10, and then keep them on my hair until they cool now.
I usually use the large and medium rollers to make volume in my hair. By lifting the hair from the root, and pulling it away from the natural direction it falls, I can really create a lot of bouce. The smaller the barrel, the tighter the curl.
xo
-jg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I bought them with my own money, and no one is paying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment