Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jumbled Junk at its Finest...

Hey Beauties,

Hope you're all having a good day/afternoon/evening/whenever you're reading this...

So this is just gonna be a mish-mash of things I feel like talking about right now :) You don't have to read if you don't want to.

Ok so to start off with, this summer I really want to start to put together a 'real person' wardrobe. Looking at the clothes I own now, they appear very 'collegy'... new word! Haha. No seriously though, I am graduating in a month, and I look like I live in sweats. I try never to wear them to class (and No, I have NEVER warn P.J.'s to class...) but they somehow continue to fill up my drawers...

So in summary, I need to find new clothes, and yes I admit, pay a little more money, to actually develop a style for myself.

I am going to be a teacher... did I tell you that? So I promise right here and now that I will not wear teachery clothes... no vests or broaches for me thank you :)

Mmmm what else...É

Oh look hahaha, my keyboard has decided to be french again... this thing has an attitude problem!

Well I`m uploading a video on youtube, so we`ll just have to do without question marks for now...

What else.

I bought the LÒreal Collagen mascara today... But I haven`t had a chance you use it yet :( I will tonight though, and let you know my thoughts...

You know what bugs me. I hate when mascaras have white primers... why can`t the company make them black! I am never able to cover all of the white, and then I look ridic walking around with one or two white eyelashes. I`m sure its not that hard to change that.

Alright, thats all for now...

Were you able to somewhat follow my chaotic thoughtsÉ Oh right... no question marks!

Luv yah all!!

xo
jg

No comments:

Post a Comment