Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Storage Solutions

So I've been on a cleaning spree since I've been home for spring break. My bedroom closet was a mess, and I wanted to clean it up before I move back home in April.

I never know how to organize my purses, so I decided to do a bit of brainstorming. I usually have them on the top shelf at the back of my walk-in closet (shown in first picture mostly empty).


But that wasn't really working for me because it was completely full, and things were falling off. Since I have high ceilings, I decided to hang my purses on the wall. This way they kinda look like art, but its still practical.
But please don't ask where my purses are from, cause most are very old!

Hope this inspires you to get creative with the way you store your purses!

xoxo
jg

No comments:

Post a Comment