Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Joe Fresh Make-up

Hey cuties :)


So I've heard a few people talking now about how the Joe fresh brand from Loblaws (in only Canada I believe) has some amazing make-up. Of course, I was skeptical at first, but I'm starting to see what others see.

While I was grocery shopping today, I decided to go take a peek. I usually buy myself a little make-up treat, and this replaces my cookie or ice cream treat (good tip for all of those trying to avoid the candy section). My friend had showed me her lip balm, so I decided to try it myself. I was blown away.



This is what the packaging looks like.



Nothing special. Plastic, silver tubes that say Joe on the front.


I bought two different colours to try; blush and nude.

Blush is a beautiful red, almost coral colour. It has a hint of orange to it. Its something like eating a cherry and orange popsicle at the same time. Nude is more of a natural colour. It still does have a fair bit of orange in it though.


All of the balms have a conditioning stick down the middle of the tube. They glide on sooo smoothly! The smell is amazing :) The lasting power of the colour isn't great, but taking into consideration that it is only a balm, I think its very impressive.
I found these at my Loblaws for $8 each. I give them an A, and would repurchase again :) Great holiday gift too!
Lots of hugs,
-jg











No comments:

Post a Comment