Tuesday, October 4, 2011

There's fungi in my drink...

Hey Beauties,

So I tried a new drink recently from the health food store. It is called Synergy...



From the website:

What It Is - Totally raw, All natural, Organic, Naturally anti-bacterial/anti-fungal, Low in carbohydrates, Low calorie Naturally rejuvenating, Vegan, Kosher.
What It Isn't - Pasteurized, Sugary or overly sweet, Caffeinated, Artificial, Filled with preservatives/ additives

http://www.synergydrinks.com/default.aspx

Overall, I had mixed feelings. When I first opened the bottle, a huge, long string of gunk came out, hanging from my lips... very attractive as you can imagine. It is a fizzy-er drink, something I wasn't prepared for. It also had a weird taste, probably the Mushrooms... The taste did grow on me after a while though...

Would I buy it again? Probably not this flavour... (I had the cranberry).
Any flavours you would recommend?

What were your thoughts on the drink?

xo

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment