Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food: Breakfast Wrap!

Good Morning!

Today I thought I would share another one of my little recipes. This is for a breakfast or lunch that you really want to fill you up.

First, in a large flying pan I heat up some olive oil with onions and yellow peppers. I add a bit of meat (deli ham here) to get some extra protein. (Watch out... deli meat has a lottttt of salt, so only add a little bit. If you're vegetarian add chickpeas instead). Next I add spinach. It doesn't need to cooked very long, just a minute or two. In a seperate bowl I scramble one egg with some Almond Breeze Soy Milk. Then I dump it in the frying pan with everything else.



I let that cook for a few minutes (I don't like runny eggs) and then serve it on a whole wheat wrap with a bit of cheese underneath.



Its a great way to get a ton of veggies, and the egg, cheese and meat will really keep you satisfied throughout the day :)

Enjoy!!

xoxo

jg


P.s. I am not a Doctor or a Dietician. Please talk to your doctor before making any lifestyles changes. These are just my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment