Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lipstick find

Hey everyone!





Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend :)

I went shopping today and found a great lipstick I thought I'd share with everyone.

Its from Rimmel London, and its Nude Delight (700).



It's a gorgeous nude colour with warmer undertones, rather than the cool blue undertones. It really warms up your face without creating too much of a contrast. It glides on smoothly, and has a nice sheen to it. I find I don't need to pair it with a gloss. If you would like to though, it looks lovely with Poetic Lisence from MAC.

The staying power isn't amazing, but I've never really come across a lipstick that stays on my lips for long periods of time. The packaging is ok, not really thick plastic, so kinda dinky feeling. I like how its purple though!

Next time you're at your local drugstore check it out!

If you have any questions, please post them on my youtube channel, linked in the right side bar ------------->

xoxo

-jg

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that looks pretty! May have to check it out when I run out of Revlon's Nude attitide! :) I became a follower, looking forward to more posts. I'm from Canada too, check out my blog: http://sunkissedplumeria.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete